Niagara Falls is one of the most happening tourist location in Ontario. Heck! It is one of the most happening tourist spot in Canada!
So, it really should not come as a surprise that Niagara Falls boasts a lot of luxury, mid range and cheap hotels; that host this incoming tourist crowd, with a wide range of spending budgets.
We at tonigara.com, often get emails from our clients/customers asking our suggestions about different options to stay at, when in Niagara Falls. So, we decided to compile a list- that makes things easier for you, when you are planning a vacation here. And if you are not planning already…. well, then what are you waiting for!
Summer is here, and it will be over in a blink of eye, and poof! Your plans to see Niagara Falls this year will not have happened! So,do it…before it ends!
BUT FIRST: A word for the short/one day getaway goers!
If you want to skip this section – and you KNOW you are going to stay for more than a day definitely- click here to take you directly to our recommendations!
And we understand, perhaps taking a few days off to stay at the Falls is not in your time budget! We are all busy! We know, we know! So, for our customers, who want to spend a day and no more at Niagara Falls, and still want to get the best fun experience; without spending an arm and leg- we have got you covered !
Check out of tours page with many options for a short weekend getaway, or as we like to call it Fall-away! Get it?
If you are more of a day/sun-loving person- book our Niagara Falls Day Tour! If you are more of an evening/night bloomer- we have our Niagara Falls Evening Tour! We have these preplanned tours for you to select; and all you have to do it, is make it to the any of our pick-up bus locationson time! You get to see a lot of the key Niagara Falls famous attractions, get to eat at the buffet (if you opt for that add-on on the tour) and shop for those souvenirs that will last as the memory of the trip.
If you are not so much about going on a tour with other people- try out our Niagara Falls Private Tour option. Grab your favourite fun group to travel, get on the tour bus that will exclusively be your own, and have a fun ride to Niagara Falls in your own unique style. If that isn’t about making the trip that much more fun; then we don’t know what is!
If you are not about a rigid pre-planned tour, and would like to change and alter and ahem…control, what happens and what does not happen on the trip- check out our Niagara Falls Custom tour option. You get to design and plan the tour- and we execute it for you!
So, as you have probably discovered so far, there are a lot of options for the one day vacation type of tourist, here on our Niagara Tour Packages page. And all at a reasonable price too!
But here, we wanted to talk about those who are looking to spend more than just a day at Niagara Falls. And are looking for some great recommendations to stay at, in Niagara Falls.
When compiling this list, we have kept in mind that there is wide price range for rooms at the various hotels. And vacation goers to the Niagara Falls too, have varying budgets or willingness of how much they would want to spend.
So, to make this article work for everyone, we list here, all such options would be suitable for all sorts of budgets.
- The Embassy Suite Fallsview:In our opinion, this Niagara Falls hotel is the best one, IF you are wanting a spectacular view of the Falls, along with a great place to stay! Spacious rooms with a spectacular view of the Falls. There are several suite options to choose from depending on the number of people in your group.The view is especially breathtaking from the top floors of the hotel. It usually gets pretty busy during the pea seasons of Spring/Summer; so it would be a great idea to make your reservations early. The room price includes a complimentary breakfast and a made to order omelette!
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel: This also one of our absolute favourite destinations at Niagara Falls. Not only are the rooms fantastic, but this one too, offers a great view of Niagara Falls. It has 2 famous restaurants within the hotel and also a waterpark; making it a real kid-friendly choice! This would especially be a good choice for you, if you plan to go to the Fallsview Casino- because that would make it right across the street!
- Marriot Fallsview: The Marriott Fallsview also is one offering great view of Niagara Falls. The wine and dine options and the food service is quite fantastic! In house expert chefs plan and prepare its delicious menu. When you are there, please make sure to dine at Terrapin Grill that overlooks the Falls- a sight you will remember! For those looking to spend some relaxing as well as fun time- the hotel has a full service spa and pool and fitness centre.
- Sheraton on the Falls:For the best view of the American Falls; and for the best vantage point for watching the fireworks at Niagara Falls- this is your best choice. Also, a good choice if going to the USA side, is something that you would want to do as it is walkable distance from the Sheraton. It is also connected to the Casino Niagara and the Fallsview Waterpark- so we think this one too is an adult and kids friendly location to stay in!
- Tower Hotel:This is one of the more unique destinations to be at- in Niagara Falls. What makes this hotel unique is that it was originally built as a just a restaurant and a tourist attraction; but converted to a hotel in 2005. With its interiors decorated with a splash of bold colours, you can have a choice of a few different types of suites; depending on what you are looking for.
- Double Tree Niagara Falls: After parading a few hotels that for the most part, and through most of the rooms provide a view of the Falls; here’s one that offers a lot less in terms of the ‘Falls view’ from only its top floor rooms. This hotel really offers a top notch backdrop for your stay in Niagara Falls. And if you are the kind that thinks of hotel rooms as places to unwind and retire, then this hotel would be right choice for you; as they don’t really cater to late night party going kind of crowd. Choose a regular or a Jacuzzi tub attached room!
- Days Inn Near the Falls Niagara Falls: This one offers no falls view at all, but perhaps is one of the more popular ones amongst vacation goers. Is it because of their low prices combined with the fact that they have an indoor pool and complimentary breakfast?! Perhaps! We believe this a decent option at affordable price.
- Howard Johnson by the Falls: Or HoJo by the Falls in Niagara Falls! Located in the hotel district, you would be staying just steps away from a plenty of other interesting locations – like the Great Canadian Midway, the Skywheel! This one too, is a great option for budget conscious vacationers!
- Travelodge at the Falls: Here’s another one of those budget friendly options for you! Affordable rooms, decent amenities and the heart of Niagara Falls action! And when we say decent amenities; think a heart shaped jacuzzi inside your room! No need for your car, just park it on their complimentary car park and walk everywhere, since its going to be so close anyways!
- Courtyard by Marriott: This is one hotel in Niagara Falls that offers the luxuries and high quality of Fallsview hotel; but without the super high prices that generally come attached with it. It is certainly not as cheap as some of the last few options we mentioned; but you get Marriott quality service- so it could be worth spending a few extra bucks on! This is right at the heart of the bustling entertainment district; and a short walk takes you wherever you want to go!
So, there are our few suggestions for accommodations as you look to plan your trip to Niagara Falls! We hope that these recommendations have been helpful and we hope you found what you were looking for to help you in the process!
But feel free to contact us; if you need any more answers about Niagara Falls!
Have a wonderful trip!