Thinking of spending some time in Niagara with your significant other?
Niagara Falls is a great idea! There are plenty of things to do in Niagara Falls for couples.
Here are the top 5 things couples can do in Niagara Falls:
1. Visit the Niagara Falls SkyWheel on Clifton Hill
Erected on June 17, 2006 the SkyWheel stands at a height of 175 feet (53 metres) above the Niagara Falls and is one of the best and romantic ways to view the Niagara Falls.
Each cabin (gondola) has floor-to-ceiling windows for the best possible view and is temperature controlled for a pleasurable experience.
This is a perfect quiet getaway where couples can sit and enjoy Niagara Falls
Click here for more information on the SkyWheel:
2. Visit a Niagara-on-the-Lake Winery
Travel and taste the best wines Canada has to offer. You can visit one of the over 50 wineries each with its own unique personality.
Many of the wineries offer tours and tastings where you will learn about how award winning wines are produced in the Niagara region. Many wineries have have onsite restaurants where you can indulge in a romantic dinner.
For a list of Wineries in the Niagara region click here:
3. Visit the Nightmares Fear Factory
A scary situation always brings people together. The Nightmares Fear Factory Haunted house is famous for the number of people that cannot make it through this haunted house. Do you have what it takes?
This is a great thing to do in Niagara Falls for a couple, it is fun, scary and is near many other fun things to do.
Click here for more information about Clifton Hill:
4. Have dinner at the Skylon Tower Restaurant
With some of the most spectacular views in Niagara Falls the Skylon Tower has been thrilling patrons since it’s opening in 1965.
Couples can choose to dine at the Summit Suite Buffet or at the Revolving restaurant and gaze at the beautiful Niagara Falls scenery from 775 feet up in the air.
The Skylon tower has plenty of activities to see and do including:
- Shopping at the mini mall built right into the base of Skylon Tower
- Visiting Niagara Falls largest indoor entertainment centre
- Watching the 3D/4D Movie “Legends of Niagara Falls” which recounts the history of Niagara Falls.
5. Take a ToNiagara Private Tour
The best way to experience all the things to do in Niagara Falls for couples is to take a ToNiagara Private Tour.
With a private tour you are provided with your own personal chauffeur, who will act as your guide and take you to any place you want to go.
Here is a typical trip schedule for a couple looking for things to do in Niagara Falls:
1. Pickup: A ToNiagara vehicle (either Lincoln Town Car or SUV) will pick you up from anywhere within the GTA and take you to Niagara Falls.
2. Hornblower Boat Tour (formerly known as Maid of the Mist): Though not on this list, the Hornblower Boat Tour probably the most popular attraction. Skip the long lineups by purchasing your tickets with ToNiagara, get the VIP treatment.
The Hornblower Boat tour takes you right up to the Niagara Falls and is a great experience to share with your partner.
3. Clifton Hill: Visit all the attractions at Clifton Hill, including the Skywheel and Nightmares Fear Factory.
Take a romantic ride on the Skywheel and then be prepared to have the wits scared out of you at Nightmares Fear Factory!
4. Winery/Dinner: Travel to one of Niagara Region’s famous winery where you will tour the facility, learn about the history of the winery and see how award winning wine is produced.
You can make a dinner reservation at the Winery and enjoy exquisite cuisine coupled with table wines that will accentuate your romantic evening.
5. Fireworks: You can then travel back to Niagara Falls and witness the fireworks over the Falls (call ToNiagara to find out the fireworks schedule).
6. Drop-Off back home: ToNiagara will drop you off at your Hotel/Condo or Home (if you need to be dropped off at the Airport, please purchase the Airport Dropoff Add-on).
A ToNiagara Private Tour is a great way for couples to do a lot of things in a single day or evening. For more information on ToNiagara Private Tours please click here: