How Much Does It Cost to Enter Niagara Falls?
Niagara Falls is a lovely place to spend quality time with family and friends throughout the year. It features several attractions that are well worth seeing multiple times. As summer approaches, tourists will be able to participate in various activities. “How much does it cost to enter Niagara Falls?” I’m sure that’s on everyone’s mind.
Every year, millions of visitors visit Niagara Falls to witness its breathtaking beauty. Since it is open 365 days a year, walking into Niagara Falls State Park to watch the falls is always FREE. What many people are delighted to discover, however, is that, in addition to this magnificent natural wonder, the Niagara Falls excursions and activities that you can enjoy inside the park provide hours of additional excitement!
The Canadian side is where you get beautiful displays of American Falls and the forceful Horseshoe Falls. It’s undoubtedly the more exciting side of Niagara Falls.
What To Do In Niagara Falls?
Zipline To The Falls
- Appreciate a brief adrenaline-fuelled zipline encounter from Niagara Falls, Canada. Take off 67-meters tall over the Niagara Waterway Glut, coasting 670 meters past the American Falls to the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls base.
Journey Behind The Falls
- See the world-famous Niagara Falls from a unique perspective, Journey Behind The Falls. The Horseshoe Falls may be seen from the Niagara Falls perception deck. It costs CA $32 to travel behind the falls and observe the flowing water up close.
Voyage to the Falls
- The famed 20-minute Voyage to the Falls boat tour (May 06 – November 27) brings you on a once-in-a-lifetime journey. Admire the breathtaking views of the Niagara Glut, American and Bridal Shroud Falls, and the famed Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Ride after nightfall for a light-mist experience with the lighting of the Falls, or ride during the day for the booming thunder, great control, and fantastic fog that come with these regular ponders. $32 for adults and $22 for children, book the Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour.
Niagara Helicopter Grand Tour
- National Helicopters’ most popular Niagara Falls tour is the Niagara Helicopter Grand Tour. It is a twenty-minute flight that takes you over Niagara’s world-renowned wine-producing region. The helicopter then follows the Niagara River south, past the Sir Adam Beck Hydroelectric Generating Station, the Whirlpool Rapids, the Spanish Aero Car, and the Maid of the Mist below. Make a reservation for your Niagara Helicopter Grand tour today, and it costs $249!
The Grand Niagara Falls Air Tour
- This is a 30-minute plane ride that features the natural beauty of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Lake Ontario, the Hydro Power Dams, and much more! Booking your plane tour is simple and quick; it costs $175. To reserve a flight date and time, click here.
Niagara-On-The-Lake Drive Through / Wine Tasting
- Voyage through the interesting town of Niagara-on-the-Lake to see the superb 19th-century Victorian design. Visit the neighbourhood vineyard to taste a few of the finest wines Canada should offer (grape juice tastings are accessible too).
World’s Tiniest Chapel
- Visit the World’s Smallest Chapel, a great site to capture unusual photos of the little chapel.
Rapids Of Whirlpool
- The Niagara River is a natural wonder to see. The rapids swirl in a counterclockwise direction as the waters merge. The magnificence of the Niagara River will be on show, as will the white waters of the Niagara Gorge rapids, which cost CA$83.56 for adults and CA$50.79 for children. Click here to book the Niagara Falls Whirlpool Boat Tour – Wet Jet Ride.
Clifton Hill Pass
- Having a good day in Niagara Falls necessitates a visit to Clifton Hill, where there is something for everyone. With so many attractions to choose from, it is no surprise that a Clifton Hill Fun Pass is the ideal way to see them.
- Have a fun-filled ride on the Niagara Sky Wheel, Canada’s giant observation wheel. Soar 175 feet into the air inside one of the climate-controlled gondolas. The view of the world-famous Horseshoe and American Falls and the Niagara skyline, and other attractions is breathtaking.
- A glow-in-the-dark medieval fantasyland course with brightly coloured exhibitions of wizards, trolls, and dragons, or Dinosaur Adventure Golf, which features not one but two 18-hole golf courses: The Raptor and T-Rex. They cover a massive 70,000 square feet, complete with giant prehistoric dinosaur figurines and a volcano.
Movies & Entertainment
- See the famous movie, music, and TV superstars at Movieland Wax Museum of Stars, including Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp, Justin Bieber, Tom Hanks, Harry Potter, Hannah Montana, The Terminator, Marilyn Monroe, and many more. Enter the optional “House of Horrors” at the end of the museum tour for a terrifying encounter.
Let’s plan the trip!
Planning a trip may be difficult, especially when deciding where to go first, what to see, how to make reservations, and where to park the car. All of this is a source of anxiety. Consider a ToNiagara tour package to relieve stress and make your trip fun and memorable. Check out the most popular packages below:
Toronto To Niagara Falls Day Tour
Niagara Falls is domestic to one of the foremost stunning Natural ponders, be that as it may, there’s so much more to see and encounter in Niagara. The Toronto to Niagara Falls day tour will take you from Toronto to the dazzling sees of the Falls and travel back in time to the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. This interesting town still holds its 19th-century charm from Victorian time and its dazzling engineering.
No Toronto to Niagara Falls Visit is total without going by one of the locales’ numerous wineries, where you may learn how grapes are developed, smashed and squeezed to create a few of the world’s finest wines and take part in a wine tasting.
Toronto To Niagara Falls Day And Evening Tour
Observe Niagara Falls during the day and watch it light up in the evening! As in the evening, Niagara Falls comes alive. The Falls have been bathed in vibrant hues. Furthermore, during the summer months, firecrackers (weather permitting) provide an additional reason to visit the Falls in the evening. The show starts at 10 PM on May 20, 2022, until October 10, 2022, each night. Hence, visiting the Falls in the evening is unquestionably the best time.
If it’s not too much bother, know that the best tour operators return to Oakville, Mississauga, and Toronto after 10 PM on the day and evening Niagara Falls visits. Click here to book your Toronto to Niagara Falls Day And Evening Tour
I hope you got some info about how much it costs to enter Niagara Falls and things to do at the Falls. Now, fix a date and book your tour!
Pricing Disclaimer: All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and updated in May 2022. The rates and schedules are subject to change and may vary without notice.